Issue: Crash without any pop-up
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
My Citra Crashes Randomly anytime without any pop-up or something while playing Pokémon ultra sun, Also because It Crashes Without any pop-up, I could not take any screenshot of the issue
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3230m 2.6Ghz
- GPU: Intel Hd 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1766
- Game: Pokémon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (240.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1766 HEAD-a6e7a81
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.5161
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
Because your iGPU has driver bugs, you’ll need to use an older version of Citra in order to prevent random freezing and crashing from occurring until you upgrade your hardware:
citra-windows-mingw-20191214-ddb7ead.7z from Release nightly-1392: Merge pull request #5020 from jroweboy/dynamic-mf · citra-emu/citra-nightly · GitHub
Extract it using Winrar or 7zip. Put the extracted folder anywhere you want. Now run citra-qt.exe from the folder and run your game.