Citra Emulator Crashes upon loading Games (Shaders) - Pokemon Omega Ruby

Issue:
Citra Emulator crashes upon loading any game. Usually happens when the game is “loading shaders”. My Emulator initially worked until i tried to perform updates on my computer, so i think one of them messed with my graphics card. Im not sure.

System Information

• Operating System: WIN 10
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-4200M
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): 1677
  • Game: ALL/ Pokemon Omega Ruby
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (7.9 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

It looks like you accidentally reopened Citra before uploading the log. The log gets cleared every time you open Citra. Have the log folder open in the background first before closing Citra then immediately upload a new log.

citra_log.txt (17.0 KB)

Update the drivers: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/145874/en-us

You should also check your cheats:

Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: [++Currency codes++]
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: {Buy all the things and still get the satisfaction of racking up money!}
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: {Might crash the game certain areas. Change area or open bag to start effect.}
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: {Might crash the game certain areas. Change area or open bag to start effect.}
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: {Might freeze GTS/WT. Turn this off when online. Use any repel to start/restart effect}
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: {You'll need to set a team name before you can raise your rank. Allows you to advance to Platinum rank all in one go once you reach Fortree}
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: {Needs testing}
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: {Tested and works on Citra for Android. 3DS untested, but should also work}
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: {Doesn't work on female-only or genderless species. Doesn't work on random/stationary encounters}
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: {Doesn't work on male-only or genderless species. Doesn't work on random/stationary encounters}
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: {Automatically selects correct ability based on species. Doesn't work on random/stationary encounters}
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: {Automatically selects correct ability based on species. Doesn't work on random/stationary encounters}
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: {Must be on when the hidden pokemon appears. Doesn't work on random/stationary encounters}
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: {Must be held when the hidden pokemon appears. Doesn't work on random/stationary encounters}
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: {Guaranteed multiple perfect IVs. Doesn't work on random/stationary encounters}
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: {Acts as if you encountered each pokemon 100 times or more, giving better natural spawns of that species with the dex-nav}
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: {WARNING: This code can generate illegal catch conditions. Do not trade the resulting pokemon. Doesn't work on random/stationary encounters}
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: {WARNING: This code can generate illegal catch conditions. Do not trade the resulting pokemon. Doesn't work on random/stationary encounters}
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: {Because none of the rest really matter}
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: {Re-activates outlines after the above code}
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: {Re-activates outlines after the above code}
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: {Hold L and tap the tiny icon in the botom right of the bottom screen - NOT the bigger button on the X menu}
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: {Cheese the minigame!}
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: {May cause crashes in rare cases. Only use while Amie is active}
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: This code only works in Petalburg Woods.
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: Press R+START to get 721 Master Balls and 100 Ultra Balls in your bag. Throw some away and the amount left in your bag is the Pokémon's National Pokédex number and the Ultra Balls represent your level.
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: Then press and hold L until you get a DexNav encounter.
Core.Cheats <Error> core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:CheatLine:186: Cheat contains invalid line: When you place a Pokéball on the 3rd Itemslot, your Pokémon gets shiny.

alright i performed the update on my graphics driver and its working again. thank you!

1 Like