Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Citra emulator force closed when i plug in usb controller but not to keyboard usb
- Operating System: windows 10
- CPU: intel core i5 2430m
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 520M with 512MB/1GB DDR3 VRAM
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1471
- Game: not a game but emulator
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
when i plug in usb controller citra emulator force closed
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (4.3 KB)
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1471 HEAD-263e5be
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
i just have problem with emulator not game.
emulator force closed every i plug in usb controller (sorry for my English)