Citra error: can't run roms

Issue:
Since the latest updates in the emulator, I can’t run the roms that used to run about a week ago. I didn’t change any of my settings, my drivers are up to date.
The fact is, this problem appears in the Official builds (Nightly-Canary) and also in some Unnoficial builds. There’s only one unofficial build that runs my games.

System Information* Operating System: Windows 8.1 x64

• CPU: Intel Core i3 3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz
  • GPU: Nvida GeForce 710M / Intel HD Graphics 4000
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary mingw #921 and prior; Citra Nightly mingw #1026 and prior
  • Game: All, but to mention some: Fire Emblem Awakening, Fates, Shadow of Valentia; Samurai Warriors Chronicles 1 & 3; Rune Factory 4; Harvest Moon ANB; Story of Seasons and Trio of Towns; WarioWare Gold…
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (86.5 KB)

Edited Uploaded the correct log.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

Please set your logging level to Info as the guide says and reupload your log.

Edit Sorry, I was confused. Here is the log:citra_log.txt (86.5 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Is there a particular past Nightly build where your ROM does work?

Sorry for the delay! I checked out all the versions before, and I can tell which one broke! Nightly build 1010 was the last one that worked! From 1011 up until now, doesn’t!
-Sorry, English isn’t my Native language, so I will point it out again, just in case:
Last WORKING Nightly Build: 1010
NOT WORKING since: 1011 up to (current) 1036

Hope that helps!

This issue is being investigating, a build with more debugging info is being made.

Thank you very much!

Hello! I wanted to update! Sadly I didn’t follow up the emulator for the past days, so I can’t pinpoint what was the fix, but I can run games now!

I can’t tell prior, but I tested:
Canary 988
Nightly 1064
These builds run my games again!
The speed in the movies is slower, but better than not running in my opinion. Thank you for the help!