Since the latest updates in the emulator, I can’t run the roms that used to run about a week ago. I didn’t change any of my settings, my drivers are up to date.
The fact is, this problem appears in the Official builds (Nightly-Canary) and also in some Unnoficial builds. There’s only one unofficial build that runs my games.
System Information* Operating System: Windows 8.1 x64
- CPU: Intel Core i3 3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz
- GPU: Nvida GeForce 710M / Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary mingw #921 and prior; Citra Nightly mingw #1026 and prior
- Game: All, but to mention some: Fire Emblem Awakening, Fates, Shadow of Valentia; Samurai Warriors Chronicles 1 & 3; Rune Factory 4; Harvest Moon ANB; Story of Seasons and Trio of Towns; WarioWare Gold…
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (86.5 KB)
Edited Uploaded the correct log.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: