Citra error (Doesn't work)

help with this pls, i star the emulator, but when i try to play again the emulator freeze and say that cant work.pls help meclcerta

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Please upload your log file like CitraBot is asking for.

Looks like you have ‘Enable GDB Stub’ enabled, disable it on Emulation > Configure > General > Debug.

did it but now i have this problem…

citra_log.txt (19.8 KB)

Pls help me bio3c, i really want to play with emulator

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

• Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.

Your GPU driver is outdated, download and install the latest driver available for your GPU from intel’s website.

Piracy isn’t supported here (the file name)

1 Like

i already update ( Intel Graphics Driver Update to version 1.0.0.03200 (Windows 8.1 32bit/64bit, Windows 7 32bit/64bit)), but the problem still there, what can i do?

Piracy isn’t supported by the community. We can’t help you unless you dump your legally purchased game from a 3DS, preferably your own.

Sorry for that, and now, can you help me pls? How can i solve this?

''I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

• Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.’’

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

• Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.

@Raakes my dudee didnt you read his comment ? not trying to be toxic but please understand the community rules

1 Like