Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System:
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Game: citra_log.txt (473.5 KB)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1589 HEAD-96fa75f
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3217U CPU @ 1.80GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4358
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
First of all you must Replay In The previous topic… And @CitraBot has given you the problems…
Ok. I can,t understand the second option. Can u say me how to do that.please please
The Most recent graphics driver is not working