At seemingly random timing the game’s fps tends to drop to 0, sometimes followed by a crash. Once it crash while in menu screen while doing literally nothing.
- Operating System: Fedora Linux 36 64-bit
- CPU: Intel i5-6200U (4) @ 2.800GHz
- GPU: Intel Skylake GT2 [HD Graphics 520]
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1785 | HEAD-baecc18d8
- Game: Etrian Odyssey V
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (45.6 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1785 HEAD-baecc18d8
Operating System KDE Flatpak runtime
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.6
Graphics Renderer Mesa Intel(R) HD Graphics 520 (SKL GT2)
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics