Citra fps dropped pokemon ultra sun

citra fps drop pokemon ultra sun 10 fps low speed 3x resolution
citra_log.txt.old.txt (1.4 MB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               Nightly 1752   HEAD-bae1c31
Operating System                             Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10210U CPU @ 1.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                            Intel(R) UHD Graphics
GPU Driver Version                           27.20.100.9664
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Renderer                            [x]
Hardware Shader                              [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [x]
Shader JIT                                   [x]
System Region                                -1
Shader Disk Cache                            [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
  • You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.

Disable cheats, then restart Citra (important otherwise they remain active) and try your game again.

If that doesn’t work though, it’s not really too surprising. You’re using integrated graphics for the resolution upscaling. Intel UHD graphics aren’t really powerful enough to do this without getting a hit to performance. Though the log file is showing that you’re not upscaling? Does this performance hit occur only with upscaling to 3x, or also when not upscaling at all?

i play otherwise in 4x in 100 speed can you believe it intel uhd is that much strong.
i think maybe it is all because i used pkhex that’s why its slow but dont worry i have completed my game in 4x resolution i will stop playing that game and I will play another one

4x seems hard to believe. Regardless, it’s unlikely that pkhex had much to do with your performance issues. It might make your save data corrupt, but causing slowdowns after already having been loaded should not usually be possible.