Frames drop to 0% after finishing a combat in any Pokemon game I’m playing. This just started to happen since a few days ago, never had this issue before. It happens right after any battle, inbetween the cutscenes where the page goes black and comes back into the open world. This is where the frames drops to 0 and shows down below the “Nan ms” instead of a number.
- Operating System: Windows 10 x64
- CPU: Intel Core i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (8RAM)
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (4GB)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nigthly 1463 and Citra Canary 1636
- Game: Pokemon X, Ultra Sun, Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (105.6 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: