hello, sorry if my english is bad i’m french. I am having a problem with citra. Every time I run a game, any game, the game runs for the first 3 seconds before crashing each time and the citra image stays fixed. I looked for the problem without finding the solution can you help me plz
- Operating system: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-3320
- GPU: Intel(R)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1714
- Game: Inazuma Eleven Go chrono stones : Wildfire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (36.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1714 HEAD-5241032
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4358
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Downloads for Graphics
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
For the moment, i can’t download intel driver. I enable accurate multiplication it didn’t change anything. With this bug in can’t disable cheat. all screen is freeze tool bar also.
SORRY I wrote my answer in French :
At the moment, I am unable to download the Intel driver. I activate the precise multiplication, it did not change anything. With this bug, you can’t turn off cheating. the whole screen is also a freeze toolbar.
GPU Driver Version: 10.18.10.4358
This driver is outdated, you need to update.
win64_188.8.131.5261.zip from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/fr/download/29969/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-33-
direct link: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/29969/a08/win64_184.108.40.20661.zip
then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/
Your iGPU has driver bugs so you should use this older build until you buy a new computer: https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-nightly/releases/tag/nightly-1392
If you are quick enough, you can do
Emulation->Pause as soon as you start the game. If you are still unable to turn off the cheats, delete the text file itself in the cheats folder which you can access by
File -> Open Citra Folder.
I did everything and everything works well thank you very much the English forums are much better than the French ones. I just kept version 1714 of CITRA I will change it if I encounter problems thank you very much