In mid game the pokemon ultra sun freeze randomly and it is very annoying. I want to know if there is a fix.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel i3-2120 @ 3.30GHz
- GPU: Radeon HD 7700 Series
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1635
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (39.0 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1635 HEAD-a69782f
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
GPU Driver Version 26.20.12028.2
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Download and install Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.4.1 from: https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-hd/amd-radeon-hd-7000-series/amd-radeon-hd-7750
Select clean install in the installer to make sure it’s a fresh install.
I’ll try both of this solution and observe a little bit. thanks by the way
Yeah Update: Both of the solution did not work I guess I really need to upgrade my GPU that’s only the solution I have in mind