So when I´m going to buy things in the shop of center pokemon and the screen freezes but I can hear the music and with other things the citra goes well
- Operating System: intel core i5-4210U
- CPU: 2,4Ghz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1623
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (302.1 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1623 HEAD-a576eb6
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
GPU Driver Version 188.8.131.5242
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.