If I change the game limit speed during the game session it works fine, but the bar under screen keep saying it’s running at 30 fps. After some seconds, it freeze for an considerable amount of time and then, when unfreeze, the bar underscreen refreshes showing the right value.
In the first seconds before the freeze, Citra runs fine at the speed that I’ve set.
UP: I’ve noticed that it happens more often if, after have changed the speed limit, you do nothing and wait.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4690k 3.50GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary | HEAD-f6beeb6
- Game: No one in particular
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):