Citra freezes after running Omega Ruby

Issue:
I downloaded Citra this morning, and downloaded an Omega Ruby ROM. I’ve been playing for like an hour, without a single problem. Now I closed Citra, closed my laptop and took it downstairs. The battery is **** so it shut down immediately, and after I started my laptop again, I can’t play anymore. What happens is: I load the ROM, and Citra (almost) freezes. The game freezes entirely and the program itself becomes soooo slow. Wonder what happened cause I only changed control-keys. Also I just noticed, that every time I close Citra, and start it again, it lost my ROM’s map. Didn’t do that before either.

System Information

• Windows 10:
  • CPU: Intel Core I7:
  • GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 4000
  • OpenGL: 4.0.0
  • Citra Version: Citra Nightly 1542:
  • Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

When I have log screen active while playing I see a few errors but I don’t know what they mean.
[ 18.221524] Render.OpenGL video_core/renderer_opengl/gl_rasterizer_cache.cpp:MortonCopy:256: Out of bound texture
[ 19.963381] Service core/hle/service/service.cpp:ReportUnimplementedFunction:161: unknown / unimplemented function ‘0x86f0040’: port=‘fs:USER’ cmd_buf={[0]=0x86f0040, [1]=0x1000}
[ 20.163898] Service.FS ./core/file_sys/archive_backend.h:GetOpenDelayNs:193: Delay generator was not initalized. Using default

that last one keeps going for like 30 a 40 times

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I fixed it, no need to help :slight_smile:

@Leon97 can you tell me how you did it ?

Do share? this frequently keeps happening and I have to redownload Omega Ruby for it to work again

How did you fix it? I’m having this issue as well

Tbf I don’t remember exactly since I bought an actual 3DS, I think it had something to do with rendering type, Im not sure. Only thing I know is it was something in the graphics tab