Citra Freezes after Saving and doesn’t respond (Pokemon X)
whenever i save the game it freezes it only happens for pokemon x
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-5300U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.29 GHz
- GPU: Intel ® HD Graphics 5500
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 2073
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (3.6 MB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
pls reply my save file is stuck
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2073 HEAD-5744a83
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5300U CPU @ 2.30GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500
GPU Driver Version 18.104.22.16863
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.