Whenever I try to launch a game all of Citra freezes up, it doesn’t crash, it just stays open until I close it. I’ve tried waiting for over an hour with no changes. it was working fine yesterday and now all of a sudden nothing loads. I’ve made no major changes whatsoever.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics
- Citra Version: Nightly 1728
- Game: Monster Hunter Generations and Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
citra_log.txt (16.9 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1728 HEAD-9019212
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 2500
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4252
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
According to intel my drivers are up to date.