So i am playing Pokemon Vandy Version (its a mod of omega ruby) and i haven’t been able to progress in the game because whenever i enter a new area the game freezes. Citra itself works fine, i can configure and exit the game, but the game itself freezes. The screen then goes white if i minimize and reopen the window.
- Operating System: 64-bit
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz 1.50GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1744
- Game: Pokemon Vandy Version Omega Ruby Mod
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (220.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: