Whenever I play Pokemon Ultra Sun, at one point it randomly freezes and Citra closes itself without any message. I’m experiencing this issue with other games as well.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD A8 7600
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 2146
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (563.6 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2146 HEAD-605fd45
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD A8-7600 Radeon R7, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G | AVX | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 512.77
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Can you check your RAM usage whilst playing your game? See if the committed RAM ever goes close to the maximum before a crash.