I’m playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and keep having the game freeze on me. It freezes if I hit buttons too fast. And sometimes it just freezes for reasons I cannot figure out. I have to save my game after every battle just in case it freezes again. This report and screenshot is on Canary, but I have the same issue on Citra Nightly.
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: Intel Core i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Laptop GPU
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 2324
- Game: Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire 1.4
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping
citra_log.txt (347.2 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2324 HEAD-e608d0f
Operating System Windows 10 Version 2009
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Laptop GPU/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 526.47
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
Emulation > Configure > System and set the CPU Clock Speed back to 100%. You should not mess with this setting unless you know what you are doing.
I’ll see if this works. I had not adjusted the settings since installing Citra. But for some reason it was set on 400%. Hopefully this works.