Citra freezes on game loading:
Whenever i try to open a game, Citra starts to load and freezes the computer on “Loading” screen, before the loading bar shows up. This error happens often when im using the computer for a few hours. (I’m very bad at english, so sory about that)
- Operating System: Windows 7 x64
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3210M. CPU @2.50 Ghz
- GPU: Nvdia 630M, 2GB. Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version: Canary 1579
- Game: Fire Emblem Awakening
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): I cant get a screenshot, because the pc is frozen.
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (1.6 MB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1579 HEAD-05a9809
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GT 630M/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 391.35
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region 2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Perhaps there is an issue with the
Disk Shader Cache for you, try turn it off in the graphics options in Citra.