It started magically 3 days ago, before my Citra started Pokémon Y in 1 minute, but today it’s not the same, it stays freezed for 20 minutes, and only after that it starts, it’s impossible to play like this, even my monitor it gets buggy when it starts, my PC freezes whole, and Pokémon Y starts with extreme lag, dropping the FPS every time to 0, so what?.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: I don’t know what is CPU, I know I have an I5 9400f, RX 580 8G and 8 GB Ram
- GPU: I don’t know what is GPU, I know I have an I5 9400f, RX 580 8G and 8 GB Ram
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1795
- Game: Pokémon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): Freezed loading Pokémon Y
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: