When I open game New Leaf, it shows the “loading” screen and then frozen at a white screen. I played a few days ago and was perfectly functional, but now it stays at that white screen. Please help me
- Operating System: macOS Catalina 10.15.4
- CPU: 1.6 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1567
- Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (18.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1567 HEAD-f7aaa37
Operating System macOS 10.15
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5250U CPU @ 1.60GHz
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 6000
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You are using open source system files for Mii data. This will appear as your Mii having broken graphics, but will not affect the stability of the game. In order to resolve this, please refer to our guide on dumping system files. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/
Just enabled accurate multiplication but still stays frozen at white screen
There is a bug on macOS where you need to resize the window or toggle fullscreen.