Citra gives out fatal error when I try to run acnl

Issue:
So, when I try to run Animal Crossing: New Leaf, it goes like it’s loading normally… for about a millisecond. Then, it gives out a fatal error, and no matter what I try to do, it ALWAYS gives out this error. I need some help.

System Information I can’t provide exact specs, but I get the feeling that’s not the problem.

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Can’t Provide
  • GPU: Can’t Provide

Version & Game:

• Citra Version: Nightly, Canary.

• Game: Animal Crossing: New Leaf version 1.5.0 (Not Welcome Amiibo!!!)

Diagnostic Log

citra_log.txt (1.3 KB)

Make sure you follow the first step of the log file guide completely:

Well, thanks, and I did follow it completely, I checked to see if the global log filter was what it was suposed to be, and it was.

Also, I can get the Welcome Amiibo update to work, but I want to install a plugin for the game called rydog’s plugin, so I could have the benefits of using it, but I can’t seem to get it to work. If someone could help me with this, that would be nice. Just thought I’d mention that. (although I really only want one function of it, but that’s besides the point!)

The reason I asked is because the log file you uploaded had the filter *:Critical applied and not *:info. Seeing as you said that you checked the filter now, can you upload your log file again?

Yeah, here’s my log now:
citra_log.txt (18.0 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1708 HEAD-e7671d9
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            456.71
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/
  • You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.

Yep, the right filter was applied on this one. As the bot stated, the ROM appears to be corrupted. You’ll need to redump it. Please refer to our game dumping guides:

Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles

Make sure your GM9 is up to date and that you have enough free storage space available on your SD-Card to perform the dump.

Okay, I’ll do that. Oh, and by the way I disabled the cheat. (The cheat was something I was trying, but the cheat didn’t work.)

Okay, I redumped the game and it works!!