Issue: Citra goes into “Not Responding” when going into “Configure” and nothing else.
It’s never been a problem up until now. I first noticed it upon trying to configure my controls in Pokemon UM today, but I’ve begun to realize it happened any point I went to Configure.
I attempted to delete the .init file and even went as far as uninstalling and reinstalling Citra but the problem still stays, any help appreciated.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 2624
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (931 Bytes)