Games start lagging the longer I played. So I’m trying to emulate Metroid Samus Returns and it’s ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. Then I play for about an hour and get these random hangups and then it starts happening more often and often. It’s very strange.
It happens in my other games to. Most notably in 7th Dragon Code: VFD. Though talking to any NPC in that game fixes the framerate temporarily.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.20GHz
- GPU: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (Gigabyte)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly | Head-45aa950
- Game: Metroid Samus Returns
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4vrvdwhidje4n12/citra_log.txt?dl=0 - since file too big
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: