Issue: Kirby: Planet Robobot, and other Kirby games won’t seem to start. kept showing a pop-up saying it encountered a fatal error and that i should upload my diagnostic log on to citra support so here i am. On the other hand, Pokemon Moon seems to be working smoothly.
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70 GHz 2.40 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 840m
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 874
- Game: Kirby: Planet Robobot
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Diagnostic Logcitra_log.txt (1.3 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: