• GPU: Nvidia Geforce 210
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1372
  • Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (7.7 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

I believe roms are no longer supported, you will need .3ds or .app files dumped from your 3ds to play your games

You’re on a very old version of Citra. You should update to the latest version available Download Citra - Citra

However, since you seem to be on very old hardware, you should also go to Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Advanced Tab and disable Accurate Multiplication. Older GPUs are known to crash with this setting enabled.

.3DS and .app are ROM formats. So I’m not sure what you mean by:

Citra can play a wide variety of ROM formats: .3DS, .CXI, .ELF, .CCI, .CIA (.app), .3DSX and so on. ‘‘ROM’’ simply stands for Read Only Memory → Which basically means that it has a bunch of hardwired instructions that a device uses when it boots up. It also means that it cannot be electronically modified after it’s creation.

But the thing is I played Ultra Sun and x in this version as well but when I tried Alpha sapphire it just decided to stop working even for others as well but I’ll try the above first

Now it has an Open GL 3.3 error

We can’t keep providing support for ancient Citra versions. That would become very messy.

I just noticed that your first log file also says that you’re on microsoft’s basic display drivers for some reason. Which obviously don’t have support for OpenGL 3.3. No idea why your drivers uninstalled themselves at some point, but hopefully it’s as simple as reinstalling NVIDIA’s drivers:
https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/112594/en-us
^ These are the latest drivers for your Geforce 210 from NVIDIAs website that I could find.

1 Like

After I have installed the latest graphics driver the latest Citra still gives the open gl 3.3 error