Citra has stopped working

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Hi, i just started to install Citra on my laptop today and i have already downloaded 3ds rom decryped but when i started loading the game file, citra suddenly crashed and it said that “Citra-qt.exe has stopped working” and i dont know what to do to solve this problem can u guys give me the solutions for this error.
System Information

• Operating System: intel core i3
  • CPU: M 370 2.40GHz
  • GPU: HD5400
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): citra 818
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
[ 1.818571] Frontend citra_qt/main.cpp:CheckForUpdates:533: Update check started
[ 8.252491] Frontend citra_qt/main.cpp:OnUpdateFound:546: No updates found
[ 16.064191] Frontend citra_qt/main.cpp:BootGame:677: Citra starting…
[ 19.148067] Render.OpenGL video_core/renderer_opengl/renderer_opengl.cpp:Init:514: GL_VERSION: 3.3.11566 Core Profile Forward-Compatible Context
[ 19.148122] Render.OpenGL video_core/renderer_opengl/renderer_opengl.cpp:Init:515: GL_VENDOR: ATI Technologies Inc.
[ 19.148175] Render.OpenGL video_core/renderer_opengl/renderer_opengl.cpp:Init:516: GL_RENDERER: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5400 Series
[ 19.735131] Render.OpenGL video_core/renderer_opengl/gl_rasterizer.cpp:RasterizerOpenGL:47: Shadow might not be able to render because of unsupported OpenGL extensions.
[ 19.735175] Render.OpenGL video_core/renderer_opengl/gl_rasterizer.cpp:RasterizerOpenGL:52: ARB_texture_barrier not supported. Some games might produce artifacts.
[ 19.801231] Render.OpenGL video_core/renderer_opengl/gl_shader_util.cpp:LoadProgram:83: Error linking shader:
Vertex shader(s) failed to link.
unexpected error.

[ 19.801271] Debug video_core/renderer_opengl/gl_shader_util.cpp:operator():87: Assertion Failed!
Shader not linked
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Piracy is not supported by the Citra team, please acquire the ROM by dumping it using a real 3DS.

2 Likes