Citra have no sound

Issue:
I am trying to play animal crossing new leaf on citra canary and i hear no sound
i already tried to change the sdl2 thing but it doesn’t work
Also in my settings it says that there is any app playing audio

System Information

• Operating System: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS
  • CPU: Intel Pentium N4200
  • GPU: Intel Graphics 505
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary
  • Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf
    citra_log.txt (29.5 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

System Information for Support

Operating System                              Ubuntu Core 18
CPU                                           Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N4200 @ 1.10GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer                             Mesa DRI Intel(R) HD Graphics 505 (Broxton) 
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [ ]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
  • You are using open source system files for Mii data. This will appear as your Mii having broken graphics, but will not affect the stability of the game. In order to resolve this, please refer to our guide on dumping system files. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/