Citra Help Pokemon Sun

Issue:

help me
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

From: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error R6025 -pure virtual function call

Turn off the Disk Shader Cache in the graphics options in Citra. I mentioned it in an older post, maybe you missed it.

Upload a new log if you still have problems.

how??? link please aa

citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Disk Shader Cache is in the graphics options in Citra. Disable it and see if that fixes it.

thanks i try it brooooo

no, it’s don’t work,

Ok, open dxdiag (use Windows search) and screenshot the System and Display tabs so I can know your operating system, processor and graphics (with driver version).

Well that is system properties, I guess that is enough. Can you check Device Manager under Display adapters if you have more than just Intel HD Graphics?

1 Like

how??? i dont know

this

Yes, oh you have Nvidia.

Go into Nvidia Control Panel and in Manage 3D settings, set Preferred GPU to Nvidia.

While you are there, set Power management mode to Prefer maximum performance. If you have GeForce Experience installed, turn off Battery Boost:

ok thanks i try it bro

hola! tengo un problema con el guardado en pokemon ultrasol, que no me deja guardar y ya pase todas las pruebas de los kaunas! desde ahi no me deja guardar mas las partidas

This is an English only forum, please do not post in any other language. If you are not a native English speaker and are using a translator to assist, you may write your post in your own language as long as you provide the text of the automatic translation in the post.

Este es un foro solo en inglés, no publique en ningún otro idioma. Si no es un hablante nativo de inglés y está utilizando un traductor para ayudarlo, puede escribir su publicación en su propio idioma siempre que proporcione el texto de la traducción automática en la publicación.