Citra how to upload citra_log file

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.

As it started, I get an error, the error that I attached at the end of this report, and I do not understand the post that there is to solve it, that’s why I write this topic, so they could help me.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-6200U, up to 2.8GHz
  • GPU: Nvidia GeForce 920M
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game: Animal Crossing: New leaf
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
https://pastebin.com/xHSegs05

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I have visited that, but i don’t know where is the support post

This post you made is the support post. Now please upload the log file.

[ 5.992196] Service.FS <Error> core/file_sys/archive_ncch.cpp:OpenFile:125: Failed to get a handle for shared data archive: Mii Data.

Some games require you to dump certain files from your 3DS. Please refer to our System Dumping Guide.

citra_log.txt (7.6 KB)

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

@Bruno_s_Hub Please don’t hijack threads. Open a new support thread for your issue.

Ok. Thanks.
I’m new here so…

citra_log.txt (2.6 KB)

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

• You are running default Windows drivers for your GPU. You need to install the proper drivers for your graphics card from the manufacturer’s website.

@Rolomega_180 Sigh. Please don’t hijack threads. Open a new support thread for your issue.

@Cristina_Fabra Closing this thread as it keeps getting derailed. If that doesn’t solve your issue, please open a new support thread.