Please Help Me
Citra immediately closes after the game freeze a few seconds. This bug usually happens quite often after running the game for a long time, but now this bug occurs a few moments after I run the game.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3320M @ 2.60GHz
- GPU: Generic PnP Monitor ([email protected])
Intel HD Graphics 4000 (HP)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1463
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Sorry i don’t have the screenshot
citra_log.txt (201.5 KB)
Thanks, I appreciate any kinds of helps
sorry for bad english
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1463 HEAD-3b1b8b7
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4358
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
How i Enable Accurate Multiplication ?
Go to Emulation > Configure > Graphics > Advanced > Accurate Multiplication
My problems still not fixed