Citra in 32:9? (5120x1440)

Issue:
I’ve been toying around with Citra for quite some time and absolutely love the program and what it’s capable of. However as of recently, I got a Samsung 49" 32:9 5120x1440 monitor and I was wondering if there was a way to force Citra to render a game in such a large resolution? I’ve done so on a multitude of other emulators and some work great while others, not so great. I’d be perfectly fine with render pop-ins and such on the game’s side of things, that’s to be expected. I was just wondering if achieving the resolution in general is possible.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  • CPU: i9 9900k 5.0ghz
  • GPU: MSI GTX 1080ti 11GB
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): All versions, updated to most recent nightly version every time it’s opened
  • Game: Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask 3DS
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): unrelated

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

The emulator runs fine for me without being able to get the resolution I want. A log file shouldn’t help out at all as the option for what I need just isn’t offered in general. I was just curious if anybody knew of any work around. :grin: (in reply to the bot asking for a log)