Citra in Android TV

Hello, I have tried to install the apk on android tv, specifically on a Mi Box S, but I get that it could not be installed. Do you know if there is a way to run it on Android TV or is it impossible?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Hm, see if you can install AIDA64 on it then check in the CPU tab if it says “32-bit Mode”

yes, in instruction set it puts 64 bit ARMv8-A (32 bit mode)

I see, yeah that is why it cannot be installed. Citra only works with 64-bit OS. Looks like Xiaomi installed 32-bit on it :confused: There is nothing you can do about it, except buying a new Android TV where you make sure it will be 64-bit (ask before you buy).

In addition to 64-bit, it needs to be Android 8 (Oreo) or later and have support for GLES 3.2

Aside from 64bit Android TV, you also need to find a powerful Android TV/Box which has atleast SD660. Most probably you have a high screen resolution TV and any processor lower than that might not be playable.