so i used to play pokemon sun on windows 8.1 and i used to average very good fps then i formatted my pc and updated to windows 10 since then when i try to play pokemon sun i’m averaging very very low fps never had than problem before is there any solution ??
- Operating System:Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release_sec.160527-1834)
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
- Citra Version (found in title bar):Nightly Build - 924215a
- Game: pokemon sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: How to Upload the Log File