Citra installer is removed only

Hello
the title thing

System Information

Intel(R) Core™ 13-3240 CPU @
3.40GHz 3.40 GHz

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Can you please explain your issue in more detail. The title alone only states that the Citra installer is being removed → it doesn’t explain what exactly occured before that happened or what exactly you need help with.

Hello, good morning, sorry if you don’t understand but I don’t speak English, I speak Spanish and I use the translator to speak here, what I was trying to say is that when you download the citra installer, it is automatically deleted instantly and what appears says deleted when I try to open it.

I clarify I use pc in case it was not clear previously

That sounds a lot like your anti-malware software is flagging Citra’s installer and deleting it. Make sure you’re downloading Citra from our website: Download Citra - Citra

If that is the case, try disabling your anti-malware software, at least until you install Citra.

Automatic translation (Traducción automática):

Parece que su software antimalware está marcando el instalador de Citra y lo está eliminando. Asegúrese de que está descargando Citra desde nuestro sitio web: Download Citra - Citra

Si ese es el caso, intente desactivar su software anti-malware, al menos hasta que instale Citra.

hi i tried to disable my antivirus but it didn’t work, at the moment I am trying to download it by the rar file so if it does not work I will write again.