Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I am trying to play a randomizer for Pokemon X. Whenever I open it, it instantly closes with no error message or anything. I’ve looked at a few support pages but can’t really find anything that works. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and tried on Citra Nightly, however right now I have canary downloaded. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Operating System: Windows
- CPU: i7-9700k 3.60Ghz
- GPU: NVIDIA RTX2060
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1952
- Game: Pokemon X Randomizer
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (16.0 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1100 HEAD-b1f55c9
Operating System null
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 530
GPU Driver Version 18.104.22.16874
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
It’s already enabled, but good bot anyway
is pokemon x normaly working without randimization
There are a couple things that I can see are wrong here.
- First off, the Citra version that you’re using is pretty ancient. You’re on Nightly 1100, whilst the latest nightly version available is Nightly 1694. So you’re 594 versions behind currently xD Please update to the latest version available: https://citra-emu.org/download/
- Second, are you aware that you are currently running on your CPU’s integrated Intel® HD Graphics 530 GPU, instead of your dedicated NVIDIA RTX 2060 GPU?
If this was not intentional, please connect your monitor to your GPU’s display connector, instead of your motherboard’s display connector:
- Since I don’t know if the crash is related to the old Citra version or not, please upload another log file after you’ve updated your Citra to the latest version available if it still crashes.
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.