Citra interface is "missing"?

I downloaded the latest version of citra and could not see any type of interface (menus… Files and etc) to change the settings of the controls and etc …
is there any missing file (dll, maybe) in my citra?

Try launching citra-qt.exe instead of Citra.
You can also use our installer on our downloads page to make it a bit easier and get automatic updates.

thanks for the help, but the citra-qt.exe is a black window, even if I run with administrator privilege and I used the installer provided by the site itself and the mouse isn’t working with the touch pad

now you can close the topic…

this problem occur when i downloadesd the “automatic” detection of my OS (windows 7 x64)…

now i downloaded the manual version and all the GUI appeared…

sorry and thanks for the help…

hello guys…

yesterday i posted about the citra doesn’t open the GUI and when i downloaded the manual version the problem was resolved…

for my surprise, when i opned citra today (after shut down windows yesterday and turn on today) the problem with GUI appened again…

i already deleted citra-qt.ini and citra.ini and re-made the same steps i did before, but still not open GUI…

im soooooooooooo sad because i played for hours yesterday…

Maybe there’s something wrong in your OS or antivirus. I think this is not a problem of Citra.