Citra is crashing after skiping the intro of the game.
I start the game, then it runs that inicial animation with Celica and Alm, when the animation ends/i skip it, Citra crashes. I only tried deleting the opengl file, the other things that i looked in that support seems just fine so i’m kinda lost now.
(Sorry for that english, i’m brazilian)
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-3330 CPU 3.00 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
- Citra Version: Citra Nightly 1697
- Game: Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (27.8 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1697 HEAD-b3cab3c
Operating System Windows 7 SP 1 (6.1)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 2500
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.5129
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Downloads for Graphics
Because your iGPU has driver bugs, you’ll need to use an older version of Citra in order to prevent random freezing and crashing from occurring until you upgrade your hardware:
citra-windows-mingw-20191214-ddb7ead.7z from Release nightly-1392: Merge pull request #5020 from jroweboy/dynamic-mf · citra-emu/citra-nightly · GitHub
Extract it using Winrar or 7zip. Put the extracted folder anywhere you want. Now run citra-qt.exe from the folder and run your game.
Thank you a lot, i spent so much time trying to find the right drivers and searching for another ways to solve the problem, I’m really really thankfull. Now the game is running.