I have a problem since the last update. It is about that when putting a game or APP everything works correctly. But when closing it and changing Game or APP, CITRA is closed.
What do you think they can be? I pass my file “Log”.
Beyond this, I thank you very much for the great job you are doing. Totally grateful.
Greetings from Argentina.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804)
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1217
- Game: All games and app
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): XD
citra_log.txt (38.0 KB)
System Information for Support
Enable CPU JIT [x]
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync [ ]
LLE Audio Emulation Enabled [ ]
Use GDB Stub [ ]
System Region -1
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 960M/PCIe/SSE2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended for accurate emulation.
Fixed the problem When leaving a game or app; and enter another.
There is also good compatibility with System Settings, the creation of an MII and the use of the StreetPass app. For games like Smash Bros and Mario Maker.
You can also enter the Nintendo Network ID option and accept the use agreement. Then it is locked, leaving the configuration data saved.