Citra is not opening whatever I try

Issue:
I recently downloaded citra for the first time. But whatever happend I am unable to open citra nightly or citra canery. Neither of these programms open. not even for a second. I don’t get why. I have tried everything, running as administrator, and even settinge exceptions on antivirus. HELP

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: intel core i7-7500U cpu @2.70Ghz (4 CPUs). ~2.9Ghz
  • GPU: intel HD graphics 620
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Latest?
  • Game: n/a
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): not possible because citra will not open

Diagnostic Log
Log not possible due to citra not opening

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Do you have any controllers connected to the computer? If yes, try unplug them and see if you can start Citra. Some weird controllers crash Citra upon start up, if this happen to you too please tell us the name of the controller. Maybe even take a photo on the front & back of it.

No controllers connected, and it wouldn’t open even when nothing was plugged in

You are trying to open from the shortcuts in the start menu right? If you are opening from the folder make sure you open citra-qt.exe. This will be difficult to troubleshoot. You can try build from source by following this guide:

There is an outdated screenshot regarding cmake, select Visual Studio 16 2019 Win64 instead of Visual Studio 15 2017 Win64. When you run Citra through Visual Studio it can catch the crash and give us the reason why.

Since I cannot replicate this issue on my end, I will need your help.

Hey, I’m using Citra on my Mac and I’m having the same issue here’s my log file PFA.
citra_log.txt (4.3 KB)
Thanks

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.