Citra is... too fast?

I accidentally pressed some buttons and now I’m playing at 200 fps. What buttons do I have to push to regain “normal speed”? I’ve been looking in citra controls but I didn’t find them…

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

You accidentally pressed CTRL+Z hotkey to toggle Limit Speed Percent which is a setting in Citra configuration in the General tab where you can directly change it. Or you pressed + to increase the limit, you can lower with - key. You can find hotkeys and change them in Emulation->Configure...->Controls->Hotkeys tab.

hey i have the same problem and i did what you ask by decreasing speed limit by pressing -, but the speed is still 200% and more what should i do? i uninstall and reinstall citra but it still happens. how do i set the speed limit to 100% (normal)?

Can you show a screenshot where I can see the general tab of the Citra configuration at the same time as speed, fps and frametime in the bottom right is shown?

Nevermind, i figured it out already, thank you

Hello im having the same problem how do i fix it is there a specific button?

You might have pressed CTRL+Z by accident to toggle alternative speed (default 200%). Press again to revert back to 100% (default). You can change the speed for the two in the general tab in Citra configuration.