Citra Is working very slowly ever since first run

Issue:
I get around 20% speed, 10-20 fps while playing any game and it’s been like this ever since I first downloaded it.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Envy Laptop 64 bit
  • CPU: AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 1.80GHz
  • GPU: AMD Radeon R6 Graphics
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): 1623
  • Game: Kirby Robobot, New Super Mario Bros 2, Pokemon X and Y
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (40.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1623 HEAD-a576eb6
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer                             AMD Radeon R6 Graphics
GPU Driver Version                            20.3.1 26.20.15029.15007
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
  • Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
  • You are using open source system files for Mii data. This will appear as your Mii having broken graphics, but will not affect the stability of the game. In order to resolve this, please refer to our guide on dumping system files. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/

I don’t own a 3DS so whatever is going on with the Mii data I can’t fix, I have accurate multiplication on and I don’t have any other graphics card and can’t buy one either but will get a whole new pc on my birthday next year so I might be able to fix it when that time comes but idk if I can wait that long. Hoping for someone to give me some help cuz it’s very slow and I’d like to play some games on Citra.

A high single thread performance CPU is the most important thing for good performance in citra (around 1800 is recomended). If you have that, the crappy opengl drivers from AMD can be somewhat mitigated. Your CPU’s single thread rating is 1155. Combine that with an AMD GPU and there’s no way you’ll get decent performance on any demanding game for citra. You might be able to get some performance increase by dual booting into linux (AMD has better opengl drivers for linux), but that’s about it.
As for the Mii data, yea, you’ll need to buy another 3ds in order to dump those if the open source replacements bother you.

So all I can really do is get a new pc or get a new graphics card?