I’ve been trying to play Pokemon Sun Randomized, so I dumped it from the Gamecart to the SD card, extracted it with HackingToolkit9DS, edited it with pk3DS (build 402), rebuilt it, then decrypted it. Citra can read the .3ds file but when I try to run it, it just closes itself, the log file says error clcerta file missing.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2808 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 6 Logical Processor(s)
- GPU: Intel® UHD Graphics 630
- Citra Version: Nightly 1342
- Game: Pokemon Sun (Edited)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): Can’t take screenshot due to it displaying nothing when running the game.
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (10.2 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: