okay so basicy when i try to play tomodachi life citra just close
- Operating System: windows pro
- GPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G Processor with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- Citra Version : Canary (1549)
- Game: Tomodachi Life
citra_log.txt (5.7 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1549 HEAD-f2dc6af
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [ ]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [ ]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
The log doesn’t say you started a game so make sure you do these steps:
- Open Citra then
File->Open Citra Folder then
log folder(keep this open in the background).
- Start the game and make Citra crash(don’t reopen or the log gets cleared so you have to do it again).
- Reupload the log here.