After opening citra-qt.exe (either Nightly or Canary, same problem) and then trying to open a game, I instantly get the message “citra-qt.exe has stopped working”, thus not being able to do anything else. I got a 64 bit OS and OpenGL 3.3, so apparently I shouldn’t have any problem.
PS. Sorry for the screenshot in spanish, just realized it was installed in that language.
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3210M 2.5GHz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1189
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (13.2 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: