Was still having the same issue with Citra 1869/1870. but fixed it with the method of deleting the “OpenGl” folder. Im now having the issue again with the new Citra update of 1871, and the same method is now not working.
I seemed to figure out a method to get it to work last night. I took heed to one of your post referring to the “Accurate Multiplication”, and had to continue playing with a couple of other settings. Anyways… the method I figured out was cutting off the “Enable Hardware Shader” and it allowed me to open the game. Once the game is opened it pretty much runs normal besides a little lag. Once opened, I switch the “Accurate Multiplication” tab back on and the game seems to run at perfect speed. I.E. (at an emulation speed of %200)