Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 3.9GHz
- GPU: GeForce GTX 1660 6GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1737
- Game: I have mostly been playing SMT IV but any game
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): It crashes instantly
citra_log.txt (5.6 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
That’s all hope you can help me
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
It seems you’ve accidentally reopened Citra before uploading
citra_log.txt which would clear the log. Redo the steps to get a new log and make sure you have started the game and reached the issue in-game before you close Citra. You can also upload
If the log becomes too large you can link to a pastebin or zip the log and upload to like Google Drive.
Thank you for responding but I have fixed the issue.
I figured out something was interfering with Citra and after launching it as Administrator everything was working fine.