I started to play 3DS games on Citra several months ago. It worked ok before, however, since October 2022, it kept crashing when I tried to terminate the application, I had to force quit it when the problem occurred. I can’t even change the preference during the game, it crashes as well. I can’t even launch new games on it, because when I force to end it and restarted the application, the records of the new games are disappeared.
I tried to re-install or reset the settings but they didn’t work at all. So I wanna know if anyone here has the same issue as I do, thanks!
- Operating System: MacOS Ventura13.1
- CPU: 2.3 GHz 2 cores Intel Core i5
- GPU: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1753 (the same issue happens in 1782 version as well
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: