Citra crashes when i try to open any rom i have.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single Language
- CPU: Intel(R) Celeron(R) 6305
- GPU: Integrated Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 2036
- Game: Monster Hunter XX (English Patched)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (6.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 2036 HEAD-90a5d98
Operating System Windows 11 Version 22H2 (Build 22621.2715)
CPU Intel(R) Celeron(R) 6305 @ 1.80GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API Unknown (?)
Graphics Renderer ?
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.
Please refrain from opening up multiple topics for the same issue.